13.11.12

It's fun to dream. Mine are recurring, simply because there is only one. The one being my alter-ego...fluent in many languages, traveling, working on creative projects, and establishing a global network. Meditating, being healthy, feeling my spirit, becoming one with this universe of interconnectivity - that is me. Then I wake up from the dream...I wake up to a crazy world with a smile that comes from years of disciplined, calculated thoughts and mantras. As the day progresses, my concentration on the mundane, difficult, intricate fades...and it turns into a spiraling colourful vision of art, magic, laughter, simplicity. Then I snap back to reality, snap up opportunities for advancement, whilst turning down the ones for happiness. But it's okay. Because soon this long term relationship will be over, and I will be in the real world making my own decisions and doing what I want. Right? Until then, screw spinach - someone give me chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment